Tuesday, August 22, 2017

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

We hadn't done anything for our 10 year anniversary back in January yet.  Most of that had to do with my surgery. The money we would have used on a vacation was used for that. So we postponed a big trip to, hopefully, next year, and decided to just get a night away after I was recovered. Small trip or big trip, I enjoyed and will enjoy myself better with a fixed tummy! I definitely don't regret that.

Anyway. We had a hotel voucher to redeem in Delafield, which is about 20 minutes from here. We went out for breakfast, went mini-golfing, ate custard, saw a movie, went for a walk on a trail, went out for dinner, swam in the hotel, and fell asleep to TV. It was a nice day, really nice. It was nothing special, but it made me like him a lot more than I had been, lol. I wish we could do it every month (unrealistic), but it definitely convinced me to make sure we do it at least once a year now that we don't have babies. I'm really hoping that things will work out for an amazing trip to Europe or something next year, but it depends on several things. I guess I could settle on the Caribbean or Mexico too ;)

No comments: