May was apparently not the month to be taking any pictures. It was the frazzled last month of school in which I felt like I might lose my mind, but at least, the kids started to play for hours at a time outside. Hallelujah!
Some of our cousins on the Weber side were moving, so we had them over for a sleepover. They've stayed over at our house before. The girls enjoy the visit, of course and obviously, but I like it to gauge how many more children I might actually be able to handle, lol. This made 7 little girls in our house, and neither visit did it ever seem much more chaotic. We will miss these little ladies! Illinois is down to very few Webers since we've married! It has made me realize that if we do really adopt, at this point, even though you would think we would want boys, more girls would just be the simplest.






No comments:
Post a Comment