Friday, November 4, 2016

THE GIRLS' PROFESSIONAL PICTURES

 
Here are the girls' hang-on-the-wall pictures for 2016. I've started just doing them all at the same time in the year, makes it easier. So we have Brooklyn (8yrs), Kaydence (6yrs), Parker and Scarlett (3yrs). Every year, I think I'll be sad taking down the old pictures and putting up the new because there is no way they'll be as adorable pictures, but every year, they prove me wrong. I try to give them compliments that have nothing to do with what they look like, but it's hard when they all look this pretty :)

I just do weddings now for my photography, which has been working better for our family, but this fall still feels so busy with family I still do pictures for and having two big weddings, plus engagements for next year weddings. Editing the girls' pictures reminded me that I like it though.  Here is my photo blog if you know anyone that has a wedding coming up.... amweberphotos.blogspot.com

No comments: