Friday, November 4, 2016

OCTOBER

Mr. Weber and I went out for a date to celebrate our birthdays! We ordered the "Love Boat" of sushi that we had been wanting to do for a couple years now. We ate ALL of it. We went to Target and a pet store, ending with a Cold Stone German chocolate cake sundae for dessert. It's soooooo nice to get out ;). It's been a draining couple of months going back to school (Jimmy included), normal life, getting ready for winter with the property, tons of photography jobs, etc.

I found these on Jimmy's phone. They are such everyday-type photos, I loved them.
 Scarlett
 Scarlett did something mean to Parker and gave her a hug to feel better.
 Preschool time, working on colors!
Brooke and Kaydence are in gymnastics this semester. Parker is in a tots gymnastics too. I have to get better pictures and some of Parker, but they are so far away. All the girls absolutely enjoy it, though I couldn't talk Scarlett into it.

No comments: