Wednesday, October 1, 2014

PARTY TIME

In all of these pictures, Parker has the cream bow on her head, and Scarlett has the turquoise.  Sorry, I dressed them the same for once!  
 This was my attempt at an ombre cake for the twins.  The heart was actually an accident, but turned out so cute.  The 30 was for James.
 We sang separate "happy birthdays" to both Parker and Scarlett.  I always think of Scarlett as the older because she's crazy, but it's really Parker.
Parker finally gave up and just grabbed the whole piece.  I love when one year olds do that!
 It got a bit hypothermic, especially for the second week in September!  The babies were looking a bit blue-lipped.
They were having so much fun hamming it up...
there had to be some fighting :)
I feel like these pictures speak for themselves.  So this was actually a dual party of Twins' 1rst Birthday/ Jimmy's 30th Birthday and Graduation/ House Warming.  It was nice to have so many people show up for us.  I wish it had been warmer, but I enjoyed finally giving tours of our house and seeing the babies enjoy themselves with all the company.  I'll say it again...
I'M SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY THAT THEY ARE 1 YEAR OLD NOW!!

No comments: