Kaydence chickened out before going on the carousel, so Scarlett took her place. She cried when it was time to get off, she loved it so much (surprise, surprise!).
We didn't get to the zoo until the afternoon, because I still did school with Brooke, Kaydence and Bella in the morning. We're usually in the morning crowd, so it was fun to see the animals so hungry. This Boa Constrictor, I doubt gets fed everyday, but he lifted his head up and kept it level at the twins' face for about 3-4 min. It was creepy! He wanted to eat them! We also had to move along the big girls when the Orangutans started mating right next to the viewing glass. Haha, oh my, that was an awkward one! I think it was because they are primates and a bit human-ish.
Kaydence and Brooke were maybe amused by the rhino...
James' birthday went about as well as it can go with 4 little kiddos. We went to the free zoo not too far from us, then he had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and strawberry trifle waiting for him at home. I know he feels old, but 30 is just the beginning, in reality. Who'd want to be a dumb 20 year old again anyway!? ;)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment