Tuesday, September 30, 2014

CAROLANN'S WEDDING

Scarlett and Daddy
Miss Kaydence
Parker
Scarlett and Mommy
The twins with Grandma and Grandpa Kiederlen
Dancing with Daddy

These are terrible pictures from my phone, but hey, I had a lot to remember and a camera didn't happen!  It took me about 4 hours to get myself and these kiddos presentable, fed, and packed up for a wedding.  I was dreading the drive into the city, but everyone behaved.  The drive was not quiet, mind you, but that was just the twins' loving older sisters singing to them very loudly instead of crying babies, which I'll take any day!

Anyway, my cousin, Carolann, looked very beautiful.  I hope her and her new husband are happy together!  Sometimes when I see young couples, I can't help but think how naive they are to the work they have ahead of them with children and keeping a marriage happy, but at the same time, it's refreshing in some way to see love in it's early stages.  I wish I could have enjoyed everything more; the ceremony and reception were lovely, but with 4 little girlies to keep an eye on, it kind of just felt like chaos to me. Lol.  It didn't help that Miss Scarlett was throwing things in the toilet...

No comments: