Parker
Scarlett/Parker
Scarlett
Scarlett being completely enamored with her reflection :)
I feel like the babies' eighth month was the end of complete chaos. Jimmy finished school. Home School ended. The drywallers came in and started putting up walls. The twins' weaning process started. Whew, that's all I really have to say!
I thought I would put up some differences and milestones for the twins so I don't forget when I go to do their 1 year old books.
Miss Parker:
- loves Kaydence
- loves Apollo (the dog) and he loves her too (or at least her earwax and sticky food hands)
- is patient and relaxed (for a baby)
- is predictable
- started playing peek-a-boo pretty early on her own a few months ago (wish I could remember when)
- likes to sit and figure out a new "complicated" toy
- likes to yell and "sing" especially while playing the xylophone
- is harder to make laugh and likes to give a shy face or pretend she's not entertained by you when you're doing something silly
Miss Scarlett:
- loves her Dad excessively, like super excessively, during the day but will not tolerate him for even a second at night
- is a ball of fun and likes to be constantly entertained
- can be unpredictable, especially in public and with new people
- started drawing on the doodle pad and will even flip the pen over if on the wrong side (8 months)
- started REALLY crawling and standing up in her crib all on the same day (first week of 9th month...Parker is probably next week...except for rolling over, Parker follows Scarlett by a couple weeks with motor milestones :))
- always has and still does take a bottle better
- is a belly sleeper
- started clapping (8 months)
Both:
- have ticklish feet
- love walks outside
- like Yo Gabba Gabba
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment