This is how you go outside with two babies, and yes, it makes your back super sore! And again, don't mind the unshowered-look.
Parker and Kaydence
The big girls reading books before bed.
Scarlett(left) and Parker(right) for top picture and next two below.
Apollo loves all the hidden food places he's found to lick on the babies...ears, between fingers, etc.
This girl. My pretty Kaydence.
Scarlett and Kaydence. Yes, my 3 year old reverted back to her pacifier after the twins were born after she had it taken away for over 6 months. Don't.judge.me.
The twins are actually 8 months old in this picture, but I threw it in anyway because you have to see me showered, Lol.
The twins' 7th month went better in a lot of ways than their 6th month. They are taking to solids much much better. I bought them this netted contraption you can safely put bits of food in to suck on. Surprisingly they took to it and love it. So I fill it with bits of strawberry or oranges and they suck it until only a tiny piece of whitish remnant is left behind, eww. They started sitting up well enough that putting a pillow behind them isn't pertinent. Scarlett slowly scoots to toys on her butt, while Parker prefers the rolling tactics. I'm guessing they'll be crawling by the end of their 8th month, but maybe even 9 months. They don't seem too quick to get moving, which no one here is disappointed about! Their sleeping habits are still pretty terrible as of late. I'm hoping that gets better when they are weaned! The house is buzzing as the last day of school is May 28 and spring is in the air. The house is almost ready for drywall too...
oh.my.goodness.I.need.my.house.done.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment