This (the super hero thing) is still happening.
If James has a slower day and is feeling merciful, he'll take a little girl to work for the afternoon. Work is out at the mancave remember...about 40 yards away :). I should put those pics up of the finished office. I think I'll just wait for a giant reveal this summer.
What does Kaydence love....Doc McStuffins and once in awhile, Mommy too.
There was a cuter picture of this scene, but Jimmy says there was too much cleavage to post it. So just imagine Scarlett and I laughing in this pose :).
This happened. My big girls FINALLY put themselves to sleep. They are excessively bribed to do so with a sticker chart and toy rewards.
We found these selfies of Kaydence on James' phone. LOL
There are only three words needed for the last few pictures. SPRING IS HERE!! And also our land is awesome, there is a lot of work to be done, I can't wait for summer, the end.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


1 comment:
Um, Brooke looks like she's a ten year old in that picture of them sleeping!!
Post a Comment