SCARLETT
PARKER
Look how big they are!!! ....they do a much better job entertaining themselves now.
PARKER
SCARLETT
Goodness, I will just cherish these pictures. It's not often I have the thought and/or opportunity to take out my "big" camera and take nice pictures of the twins. A quick story about that little circle giraffe toy they are playing with....for some reason that toy is their absolute favorite. I don't know why, but it rattles and has a face, textures and oh, a cool tag. The other morning I got out of bed and the twins were lying about 18 inches apart. Parker had the yellow toy (yes, the toy stays by my bed, it usually allows me to sneak in another 15 min of sleep in the morn after one of them wakes up :)). Scarlett, seeing the toy after I got up, looked at Parker and started whining because she wanted it. Parker smiled at her, then reached her arm out with the toy and held it there until Scarlett grabbed it. Scarlett seemed a little shocked, but she took it. Then they both looked at each other and started laughing. Oh. my. so adorable. I think it was extra adorable because they seem too young to have that type of interaction and also, they really mostly ignore each other otherwise. It was amazing to watch though and to realize just how well they will know and understand each other!


1 comment:
How sweet!!! I will never get over their adorableness
Post a Comment