What moms and dads really do ALL Christmas...open ridiculous packaging, blah!
She's so adorable. Apparently Kaydence and I were matching and I really didn't even mean to...I guess I just really like grey and purple together.
Kiederlen grandchildren, most of them.
Our first family picture since the twins were born. I'm realizing a lot of things looking through these Christmas pictures. I keep thinking things aren't too crazy for us until I find things like this; first family picture when they are 4 months old, failure!! We didn't even take one in the hospital.
Christmas morning was quite relaxing and laidback this year. I thought it was really good for us (well, except for that awful burgundy carpet that is in all of the pictures, haha---can't wait for that to be replaced!). The girls got lalaloopsies, a massive Disney princess set and some other odds and ends. Kaydence was super excited about her fake "American girl doll" and jealous of James' Marvel action figure set (see four pictures above). I made Jimmy Marvel throw pillows for his office/mancave couch and some other stuff for out there. James bought me lots of comfy loungewear (since I live in it) and some sweet new running shoes (yes, that much smaller looking body does NOT come for free). I hope everyone had a great Christmas too!


No comments:
Post a Comment