Saturday, August 17, 2013

HOUSE CLOSING

This was the day we closed on our old house...GOOD DAY!  I was sad the day we drove away and moved to the new house.  It was overwhelming that day like any time you move, but all and all, I thought it went well...at least with my mental sanity :).  Anyway, I had no idea that we would be getting a buyer and be closing in less than a month from moving day.  When closing day came, I definitely wasn't sad.  It felt like such a relief to get that second mortgage off of our shoulders.  I felt so blessed to have all of this workout even if we had to sacrifice a good amount of money lowering our price.  It's almost surreal feeling to be where we are now when there was so much uncertainty in the whole situation.  It had felt like such a leap of faith, but we trusted, and 
look how it turned out!

No comments: