Monday, December 3, 2012

BROOKE'S FIRST DANCE RECITAL

Brooke had her first ballet class this semester, hence, her first dance recital.  You would think after meeting Brooke that she wouldn't "shine" in these types of situations, but surprisingly, she always does really great.  She may be slow to warm-up to new people, but in a situation where she knows she is expected to act a certain away, she does it.  She remembered her whole dance and kept eye contact with the crowd.  She even threw in some extras by singing to the "Frosty the Snowman" as they danced and was still dancing and bopping her shoulders around while they posed for pictures.  Haha, it was really cute.  I was proud of her, and I know she is THRILLED to be a ballerina :).  I'm guessing Kaydence will want to follow too in a of couple years, but I have a feeling she might end up more as a karate girl or something.  
Thanks to all the family that came!

No comments: