Mom was going through her pictures on our scrapbooking day this weekend and gave me some pictures I couldn't help but share...
Kaydence used to color with markers for hours when she was a baby...literally hours. She loved it, and yes, they ended up in her mouth sometimes! Eh, what can I say?
"Come on, Bella!"...you don't know how cute that is unless you know how cute Kaydence's little voice is!!
I guess all of these pictures except the top one are at the zoo this last summer on Rylee's birthday. It's so sad that summer is over! That was a fun day though. Three grandmas and five aunts along....how could that not be!? Oh, I guess Brooke did get stung by a bee that day. I wondered why the child who is scared of everything, was the one that got stung by a bee, but Grandma Gretchen had a good point....to show her it won't kill her! Brooke wants to be brave and not shy, and when she puts her mind to it, she's not. In Primary at church, she participates and talks her little heart out. At dance class, she does great. She does better when she knows what to expect and can prepare for it. In front of her, I don't label her as "shy." I hate labels and I don't think it's good for her, especially since she already thinks it's a bad quality. We work on it! Kaydence as you can see, does not have the same problem....Lol. She is such a hoot!


No comments:
Post a Comment