Tuesday, May 29, 2012

DAYCARE DILEMMA

I haven't known what to do about daycare the last couple months.  It was getting to be too much for everyone, not just me.  On my last thread of patience, I begged Heavenly Father to  help me.  I didn't want to give up at it or the chance to pay off our house by the end of the year.  I didn't feel an answer in any way whether to quit or keep going, I just felt peace.  I felt like things were going to work out and that I needed to work more on my spiritual relationship with my Heavenly Father to help keep my sanity.  Two weeks later, because of  unrelated circumstances, my main daycare parent is switching daycare providers.  I've decided I'm going to go with that and quit all together.  It's not worth the money anymore and the thought of losing out on a summer of fun with my girls was making me hyperventilate.  I know Heavenly Father knows our dreams and goals, and I know that our righteous desires will come to pass even if it isn't quite the way or time period we were hoping .

Long story short, I'm going to work more on my photography.  Here's my blog...... amweberphotos.blogspot.com 

1 comment:

GRAMMY said...

Andi, Don't feel guilty about burning out with day care. It is a tough-restricting job. Quality time with your beautiful girls this summer will be wonderful for your family.

I checked your new blog. Your pictures are wonderful. Are you looking for any special props we can keep our eyes open for?

Love you all so much xox