Siderman fighting bad guys
Thor lifting a GIJoe truck
Some more Spiderman...couldn't let you miss the bad guys strung up by his web (a.k.a. dental floss)
Ironman
Hawkeye mid-battle
A common occurrence at our house is Jimmy setting up the super heros for Brooke and Kaydence to play with in the morning. Needless to say, he kind of goes overboard. To say he enjoys himself is an understatement. He wanted me to take pictures one of these last times. Sorry the lighting is terrible. He wanted me to edit them too, but seriously, I don't have time for that! What a goof! Maybe I'll do that for a father's day surprise or something. Heaven help the men who try to marry my girls someday; they
have A LOT to live up to.
have A LOT to live up to.


1 comment:
What a creative Daddy! Such a great, totally involved father. I'm proud of you J-I-M-M-Y!!
Love, Mom xox I'm thankful you found each other Andi. xox
Post a Comment