
I forgot to post about our anniversary back in the beginning of January! James and I went to the Dells for a night. Nick and Kels were awesome enough to watch the girls. We got a mermaid suite that came with a whirlpool, shell-shaped headboard, chandelier, mermaid mural, etc. Oh, and don't forget the mirrored ceiling dotted with "starlight!" Haha, it was kind of corny, honestly! It was a lovely time though. We went on every slide at the waterpark, relaxed in the lazy river, ordered-in pizza, started watching a hilarious (and very inappropriate) new show called "New Girl," and went to bed early. I wish we had another night, but it didn't workout this year. I think we have decided to definitely get away each year we don't have an infant, even if we just get a room for the night here in town. It really does a lot for a couple!


No comments:
Post a Comment