Friday, December 30, 2011

OUR CHRISTMAS MORNING

The loot.

We apparently skipped taking any pictures of opening presents (it was crazy here, dudes) and went right to the Christmas mess...

and the playing :).

It was a nice Christmas, though I have to admit, as much as I love my Savior, I didn't like Christmas day falling on a Sunday. Doesn't that make me sound like a brat!?

We were looking forward to Christmas day for sooo long, and already can't wait until next year. It's been nice having the kids not be bored and have so much new stuff to play with (spoiled. spoiled they are.). The girls were fun like never before...they also fought over new stuff like never before too though (yeah, us being mean parents, threatened to take all the toys to kids who would not fight...that wasn't just one of those empty threats parents say, I was serious! Lol). They shaped up quick and we had a fun rest of
the day at Grandma and Grandpa Kiederlen's house.

No comments: