The sister of Jimmy's best friend Nathan, Katie, was married in Nauvoo, IL on August 12th. We went down there and made a little vacation out of it. I'm really glad we went. The Reids have been like family to Jimmy, and we just always have a good time with them. Anyway, we're happy for Katie and Clifford, but man oh man did everyone miss Nathan (he's overseas for the Air Force right now). We finally got to see his baby girl twins...they were so fun. Brooke played and slept with two of her baby dolls for the next week after that pretending she was Payton and Haley's mommy :). I do have to mention that Brooke was truly offended that she was not allowed in the temple to see the sealing. She kept telling me that she knows how to be quiet, not like the other kids! I knew she was upset, but it was cute at the same time. I love going to a sealing...it's such a reminder of my commitment to James and that we really can make this crazy life together into something that lasts forever (even if some days I wonder why that sounds good, Lol ;)).
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment