Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DAYCARE

So the second my life started to feel under control since Kaydence was born, I decided to make it crazy! Lol. No, we just have a goal to buy a bigger house (we have 2 bedrooms here people!) and get the girls in a better school district. In order to meet that goal, we had to come up with some extra money to put towards the mortgage. So for the next 2 years my life will be packed with extra kids running around my house! It's really not as bad as it sounds. I'm determined to make it work. So as of right now I'm watching a 3 year old girl and a baby boy. Around October, I will have a another one added. It makes me feel good to be able to financial contribute, but still be the one at home and in charge of the care for my girls. Anyway, just an FYI if I drop off the planet for weeks on end...
you know what I'm doing!

1 comment:

GRAMMY said...

Thanks for the update, Andi. Great pictures. Looks like you have had a wonderful summer. Nauvoo is a very special place. Brooklyn was so cute dressing up.
The wedding pictures are lovely. Two beautiful brides!

Love to the family. xox