Brooklyn is the big 3 now. It made me a little sad, but I'm definitely ready to move on from the 2's. She had a great birthday. Nick and his girlfriend, Kelsey, came over. Brooklyn picked to have chicken nuggets, french fries and oranges for dinner. She also wanted pink cupcukes.
Anyway, some things I'll miss from the 2's...
- Brooke's obsession with eggs and the babies that come out of them
- Her saying, "You not really sorry!" and "I love you so much too Mommy." and "Why is that for?" and "Go to my friends' house (aka Grandma's house)?"
- Teaching her letters, counting, colors and shapes... she's pretty much got that all down now
- Her voice for Batman
- Telling her not to have a "mean face" when she got near her new baby sister
- Reading Arthur books every night
- Insisting on picking the fuzz out of her toe
- Her getting mad at Daddy when he didn't leave the "blue" car so we could go somewhere
- Always picking "Sunbeam" to sing during Family Home Evening
- Asking for french fries every time she saw a Culvers
- Her telling the sun to go away when it was in her eyes in the car
- Pretending to play with her friends even when they weren't there


1 comment:
I love your list! And wishing that I had heard her voice for Batman :)
Post a Comment