Thursday, December 16, 2010

SNOW DAY



Church was cancelled due to snow this last week. It was a nice unexpected day to ourselves. We didn't really do much, but spend time together and relax. Brooke loves the snow and asks to go play in it almost everyday. I feel bad that that isn't even near possible since we have a baby that can't be out long, so we made sure we got out since Dad was home. It was really cold though; Kaydence and I didn't stay out for more than a few minutes. I dread winter, but at least time seems to move slower during it, which will let me cherish my girls right now. Time has felt like it has been flying by like crazy lately...Kaydence is 6 months tomorrow...
when did that happen!?

1 comment:

Allison said...

I know what you mean.. Max and I have a daily quarrel about going out to play in the snow. I draw the line at 15 degreees... if its below he has to stay in. I'm mean aren't I?? ;)