Friday, December 10, 2010

SHUTTERFLY

So I can't help it, I'm advertising for Shutterfly to get free stuff...50 free Christmas cards. I would give you the link to do it too, but registration ended yesterday. Except for my professional pictures, I always develop my pictures in 'matte' from Shutterfly. Their quality is far superior than Walmart, Walgreens or Snapfish, and they are usually comparable in price with promotions and packages available (a secret for promo codes...before you buy anything on the internet, just type in the website you are buying from and the words 'promo code' at Google and there are all sorts of sites that people put savings codes up at...I can always find one for Shutterfly if there happens not to be one in my email inbox that week). I also love that they print the individual file name of each picture right on the back...LOVE IT because I label all my picture files with their date. I want one of these cards for my Christmas cards...I still have to pick. If you want a cute Shutterfly card...click here.

Just like at other photo developing places, Shutterfly has various photo projects and gifts (click here). I have made a photo calendar through them. My favorite is the photo book I made for Brooklyn of her first year. She loves to read it and feel special, and I love to read it just to remember all the details I wrote in there of her that I would never remember now. You always think you'll never forget, but they get bigger and you do :(

The last thing I have to say about them...I've been wanting to try one of these (click here). I love to take artsy photos of the girls in black and white, and wouldn't they look awesome printed on a canvas square and hung on a red wall. I need a bigger house before I get to that, but hey, someday right?

No comments: