Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN





The week of Halloween was fun for Brooke. She got to go to the trunk-or-treat at church on Wednesday. We carved pumpkins on Friday (her favorite). Then over the weekend she started potty training. We've been kind of bunkered down until she gets it down, but she's been doing GREAT. I don't even ask her if she has to go potty anymore...she just says she has to go pee and goes and takes care of it all. We've had maybe 3 small accidents (small, as in, she stops herself from letting it all out) in the last 4 days. She has refused to poop in the potty chair though. I guess it's scary or weird or something. I know that's pretty common. So she just asks me to put a diaper on her and goes to her normal spot behind the curtains to take care of the job, LOL. Anyway, our house is filled
with candy and undies.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Cute pics of the girls in their costumes! I love it that Caydence was Piglet! Mal was Piglet her first Halloween too :) And its gotta be said... Brooklyn is a ROCKSTAR for potty training so well!! max was 3 1/2 before he would do #2 on the potty so I know what you are going through. She'll get it soon I'm sure :)