
.jpg)
The baby is sleeping and I should be cleaning, but keeping up on my blog makes me feel good, especially since I can't seem to remember everything anymore being so busy just trying to keep up with the girls and their everyday schedule. It is important for me to blog with the latest pictures right away, so when I go to scrapbook them a year or so later, I can look back on my blog and have fresh memories. Time is just slipping away with my babies, and I just want to cherish every minute!
Anyway, these pics are from us going to the apple orchard. It was a really nice day out, but the orchard ended up being really crowded. That made it not as fun as the year before, but the kids had fun and didn't seem to notice. Brooke wasn't as cute riding the pony this year; she seemed a little scared, which made me sad. Last year she just laughed and laughed and thought that the pony sneezing was hilarious. I miss that little 1 year old Brooke sometimes with all her innocence and trust...everything was new to her. I like her now too though! lol. This morning she made me laugh, because she found a pizza topping that goes with her wooden pizza in her play kitchen, and she preceded to take it to the other pizza toppings and help 'him' find his 'mommy' and 'daddy.' She's so imaginative right now. Unfortunately she's also been a little violent lately too and ignores most of what come out of my mouth. I know she's just adjusting to the baby, but I also know that she will never be the same. I think that's why I'm sad. She's had to grow up so much in the last four months and it's just upwards from here. I wouldn't change having Kaydence for anything, but just let me be sad for a minute knowing that Brooke will never be
my baby girl again :(


No comments:
Post a Comment