Jimmy looks so hunky in this picture :). His Crohn's disease is doing so much better now, so he's able to gain and keep on weight with eating and weight lifting. I love him either way, but I know it makes him really happy and more confident, so it just makes me smile inside when I see him looking so cute!
My sweet little babe. You can only pull off a bonnet nowadays on your blessing day, and she definitely pulled it off! Mom says she's starting to look more like me now when before she thought she looked just like Brooke...I can see it in this picture.
The blessing bunch. Sorry to any family or friends we didn't invite...we had to draw the line somewhere, so we went with parents and siblings and the Reids (our very dear friends who are also members of our church).
Some of Jimmy's sisters' children and Brooke. She looked so cute to me in this picture with her cousins for some reason...so petite and acting kind of shy.
Anyway, it was a nice day. Her blessing was short, but sweet. Everyone came back for lunch afterwards. It was the first time we've had that many people in our small house, but I thought it went great and didn't feel too crowded. It was a good time, and was fun to have everyone gushing over
our Kaydence.


1 comment:
The blessing was beautiful! (I don't think I ever told Jimmy that- so if you could let him know, thanks :) My kids had so much fun too and Caydence was a little angel the whole afternoon! Thanks for including us on your special day. Love ya, AL
Post a Comment