I have loved to look at these pictures and remember how sweet and lovely my little girl is! She has been such the little terror lately, but such is the age and adjusting to a new little sister. My heart goes out to her, and I wish I could take away all the frustration she feels :(. If only she could comprehend just how much I love her, she would never feel neglected or jealous of her sister! Anyway, the top picture is my favorite, but I put two pictures up in our house, so I need another pick and I can't choose.
What is your favorite of the last 3?


5 comments:
So precious. I love them all! It's a tough choice. I would say the one on the very bottom. I think her eyes really stand out in it. But I like the other two for different reasons... good luck picking one! ;)
I LOVE all of them Andi. My favorites are the first and second pictures! I love her sweet smile in the fourth picture. But I like seeing her boots in the first.
What a sweet, darling granddaughter I have XOXOXOX
Love, Grammy Weber
How do you decide??? I can't so I say hang them all :) These are adorable!
I think that you should use the second one. It shows her cute little personality :)
Ooooh, I can't wait to get some in the mail...hehe! I LOVE Them Andi, she is just getting cuter and cuter! I just LOVE her outfit and her hair is adorable! Good job on that! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Post a Comment