I learned my lesson last year...being a mom is not relaxing even if it's your birthday, so definitely don't add to the day and make your own dinner and cake! We went to IHOP for dinner and Cold Stone for dessert. Minus the rain and Brooke waking up at 5:38am, it wasn't too bad of a day. Jimmy's work gives away electronics, gift cards, etc. whenever they hit 'goal' for the month. He knew I've really wanted a small camera that was less of a risk to take places than my big super nice camera, so he put all his tickets to be drawn in for the camera they were giving away this month. There's only 20 people in his department so he spread the word that he wanted it for my b-day present and ended up winning it for me! Anyway, I know it doesn't sound very exciting, but I really wanted a small camera and it was nicer than one that I would have ended up buying. It was just really sweet, because they were also giving away a PlayStation 3, an XBOX 360, an Ipod Touch, and a netbook, and Jimmy would have liked a couple of those things for himself. He's the best :).
1 year ago


1 comment:
I am so glad you had a fun birthday! And your camera takes awesome pics :) Good job Jimbo!
Post a Comment