Kaydence is so adorable. She still reminds me of and looks a lot like Brooke, but she's starting to come around and be herself. She's just been a dreamboat (well, in baby terms of course)....she sleeps 7-8 hours straight every night and is generally a happy-camper as long as she has her pacifier. It is nice to have a calm and laidback baby, but still...no more babies coming from here for awhile!! Having two kids is an adjustment, to say the least, and added stress, but me not being pregnant anymore has lifted such a burden off of our little family. I'm just glad we have our two girls and everyone is healthy and happy. It's just contented around these parts...well, in general...I mean, I was in tears of frustration just a few hours ago...so, I'll instead say....when there isn't screaming or something dramatic happening, things and life as a whole
feels contented, LOL :).


3 comments:
She is absolutely ADORABLE, CUTE, BEAUTIFUL, SWEET & one of Grammy's girls!!!!!!!! And a Blondie in the making!!!!! Give a kiss to both the girls from "ME".
XOXOX
Kaydence is sooo cute!! I hope you guys are coming on Sunday! I need to see those girls!! (oh, and you & Jim too ;)
We missed you guys on Sunday but are looking forward to her blessing :). I love it when her eyes get really big...so cute!
Post a Comment