On Thursday this week, little Kaydence will already be 6 weeks. Things are so different now that we have two kids. There have definitely been a lot of adjustments to make, but I think everything is starting to get settled and into some type of routine. I don't have a lot of time if I want to take a shower today, so I'll cut this short and say that having a newborn and a 2 year old is harder than I expected it to be. It's hard to stretch yourself and give the time and attention you want to each of them, your husband and yourself, but I have felt so much happiness in the last 6 weeks and have learned to better manage my time so my day reflects my priorities. I once again couldn't be grateful enough towards Heavenly Father for all the blessings in our lives.
1 year ago


1 comment:
Look at how big she is getting! You just radiate with joy in these pictures Andi! I think motherhood is your calling in life :)
Post a Comment