Saturday, June 19, 2010

MY DADDY AND ME (AND SISTER TOO)





Can you tell I'm bored at the hospital?! I promise I won't keep up with my blogging like this once we're home! I also promise Jimmy has held her before today too...somehow we forgot to get that picture on her first day. I'm sure none of you were concerned (but he was) that maybe it would be hard for Jimmy to love another little girl the same way, but um, yeah...he's a big sucker already
and steals kisses every second he can get.
I told him he was a silly boy for worrying!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a beautiful sweet baby!! Brooklyn looks so happy - and proud!! I am so happy for you - and so glad that everything went smooth. Give your sweet girls kisses for me (I just want to squeeze Brook's little cheeks - could she be more adorable??!). Love you all - and CONGRATULATIONS!!!