Friday, November 27, 2009

REID WEDDING



Jimmy's best friend Nathan finally found the girl (Miss Jori Victory) and was married in the Washington D.C. Temple on November 27th. We put Brooklyn to bed at my parents' house and then drove through the night to Delaware. We had Thanksgiving with Jori's family. I was sad to miss Thanksgiving with my family, but was happy to find out that Jori's mom was an awesome cook and even made homemade gravy (one of the marks of a great cook that I rarely see outside of the good cooks in my own family). The wedding was on Friday and the ceremony was beautiful. I love being in sealings in the temple and I love seeing new couples with such a future ahead of them. It makes me giddy just knowing all the happiness that they potentially get to experience together. We ditched the reception a little early and headed back for another drive through the night. It was busy and we missed Brooke, but we wouldn't have missed it for anything. Nathan is such a good friend to Jimmy and his family means so much to us. Jori is really awesome and a good partner for Nathan. Nathan and Jimmy are now working on producing children that will
marry each other. Lol!

No comments: