So this was a while ago now back in June, but we were pregnant...8 weeks along and we miscarried...ironically the same day we closed on our house, making it the happiest and saddest day wrapped in one. Sorry that this is news to most people, it's not something you call everyone up to tell. We hadn't even been telling anyone that we were pregnant yet just in case something happened, then we wouldn't have to retract the news. Well the plan worked and we only had to tell a small handful of people that we lost the baby, but the more it sinks in, the more we don't like our baby's spirit to never have any credit on this earth. We just wanted people to know that we loved our baby even if were never able to hold it in our arms. I saw his heart beating and felt his spirit....I just couldn't be grateful enough that we are a forever family and that we have rights to that
baby for eternity.
baby for eternity.


3 comments:
I am so sorry that happened Andi. You and Jimmy will be great to parents to ALL of your children-- in this life and the next. You are a great example to me! Thanks for sharing this. I know it wasn't easy but sometimes blogging about things can be a mini therapy session huh? Love you guys! AL
Andrea, I'm so sad to hear that you had a miscarriage. What a comfort it is to know that you will get to meet your sweet baby one day. Hope things are going okay for you - your house looks great and Brooklyn is such a pretty little girl.
I'm sad to hear of your loss Andi. You are so right and what a blessing and a comfort to know that your family is bound together for eternity♥ I haven't looked at anyones blog until today. Sorry it's taken me so long to read and to see all that's been going on in your lives. Your house is beautiful and your family looks like it belongs there :) So happy that you're happy!
Post a Comment