Brooke's new found fun is sitting in our computer chair by herself or with someone else and spinning. I can't do any sort of spinning since I was pregnant because I've been extra wousy ever since (I get nauseous in most car rides now too...stinks, hopefully I can still ride roller coasters!). Anyway, Brooke is happy getting spun in that chair for easily 10 minutes or more. We'll gladly take it! She only sits still to play with one thing for more than literally 5 minutes if it's brand new or has lots of little parts (like a bucket filled with farm animals or something).
1 year ago


1 comment:
the first picture is my favorite! So church was canceled today? Thats crazy. We got about an inch of snow but by the time church was over most of it had melted. yay! We are out of school for Good Friday on April 10th. if you guys aren't busy maybe we could still go to Burpee or even the Discovery Center in Rockford. just let me know! AL
Post a Comment