Brooklyn is starting to turn into a little ham! I'm glad that these pictures turned out. She thought it was the funniest thing to be on that rocking horse. I still can't believe she's one or that we even made a kid that cute!
I love her pictures Andi!!! I hope you're sending one my way :) Sorry about your V-day. I've had to lay down the law with mine, so he knows what my expectations are. I came up with a Mike's Holiday Survival Guide and I told him that he needed to follow it if he wanted to survive!!!! I'd be more than happy to pass it along so you can tweak it to your needs :) What are sisters for right?! Love ya!
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is!" Derek Zoolander
6 comments:
Look at those eyes. She is gorgeous!!! You have a one year old!! That makes me feel old
Brooklyn is just so cute
I love her pictures Andi!!! I hope you're sending one my way :) Sorry about your V-day. I've had to lay down the law with mine, so he knows what my expectations are. I came up with a Mike's Holiday Survival Guide and I told him that he needed to follow it if he wanted to survive!!!! I'd be more than happy to pass it along so you can tweak it to your needs :) What are sisters for right?! Love ya!
LOVE THESE! Thanks so much for sending us some. Now I can show everyone just how cute my little neice is :)
I got the pictures yesterday!!!! Thanks so much Andi!!! Definitely going to be showing off my niece!
Post a Comment