her boundaries with Brooklyn. Mostly we've just tried
to teach her that Brooke is dominant over her because
once she recognizes her as one of her masters, the
issues of biting or knocking her over aren't a threat.
So we've let Brooke play with Kali's toys while Kali sits
and watches. Brooke has hand fed Kali, and when we go
on walks, Brooklyn's stroller is always ahead of where
Kali is walking. We didn't come up with this ourselves...
hours of watching the "Dog Whispherer" can teach you
a lot :). But now we are starting to see the fruits of our
labors, Brooke and Kali are on their way to
being great friends.


3 comments:
Such sweet pictures! I can't wait to see her! And smart thinking! Isn't funny how much you can learn from tv shows or movies!
So cool how you're teaching the dog. I had no idea that's how it was done, but it sounds awesome. Way to go you guys!
Oh my goodness, Brooke is a total doll baby! I can't wait to see you all over Thanks Giving.
Post a Comment