Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SUPER-BABY!!





Brooke woke up one day at 7 months 1 week and crawled
across the room. A week later she stood up at her crib.
Now at 8 mos, she stands-up on anything she can get her
hands on and is starting to step while hanging on to
furniture. Clearly she will be an early walker. We are
predicting by Thanksgiving, for sure by Christmas.

4 comments:

Bruce and Emily said...

This is cute! I have to say, in these pictures she looks just like Jimmy! Otherwise she looks a lot like you. What a cutie!

Allison said...

What a funny girl! Isn't it amazing how one little baby can cause so much destruction to an otherwise clean room? You have got to post some video's of her in action!

Tiffany said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is... since I saw her in July she has grown so much! Im glad you blog- it was fun reading your blog :)

Beth said...

You know you guys, say goodbye to a clean house for a while!!! There's no stopping that girl now! Enjoy every moment because they grow up so fast! And I ain't lyin'