Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ANDI'S 23RD BIRTHDAY



Andi had a very good birthday. Jimmy watched the baby for
4 hours straight so she could scrapbook! We also went to the
park and had a picnic with some Jimmy John's subs (super
yum!). The day ended with presents and thanks to Mom
some fondue, banana-cream pie and key-lime pie. It was
nice that it fell on a holiday so Jimmy got to
be home all day.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I'm glad you had such a great 23rd b-day Andi! Hope you liked the little song I sang for you on your voicemail... I only do that for people I love :)

Bruce and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Andi! A picnic is always nice. We missed you guys at the lake! Brooke is just getting so big! I can't wait to see her again!

Katie said...

I officially have the cutest nieces...Brooke just adds more sweetness to our ever growing family!

Happy 23rd Birthday Andi!!